As an example you can use the "Reserved Material" process for scenarios like the following:
- Technician takes material with him onsite which was prepared for him in some designated location.
- The technicians company sends the material to the customer site before the technician arrives. Technician can then pick it up and use from this material for the service. Leftover material can be taken back into his van stock. This will also trigger an "Inventory transfer" in the ERP system.
You need a license for Coresuite Customize to use this feature. This license is NOT included in your standard FSM license. Please order it separately.
Setup in SAP B1
- Download the Customize Rule File from here: Reserved Material Customize Rule
- In B1 select "Administration/Add-ons/coresuite customize/Import Export/Import Rules" and import the rule. When being asked, select "Presettings" in the popup dialogue
- Click on "Import"
- In SAP B1 right click on a Service Call and choose ‘Reserved Material’ to add new reserved materials.
- When filling up the table type (in capital letters) SERVICECALL as the "ObjectType" value
- Assign and release the Service Call now via Workforce Management to a technician
- Technician sees a new menu in the assignment screen called ‘Reserved Material’
Please sign in to leave a comment.