Would you like to automate certain steps within your field service process? Of course you would! That’s why Coresystems Cloud has implemented a “Rule Engine” for creating automated actions that can be triggered when specific events have occurred.
For example, you could create a business rule that reacts to incoming or scheduled events in the Coresystems Cloud and results in actions such as:
- Automatically sending an SMS notification (or Email) to a technician once a service assignment has been released
- Attaching a specific checklist report to an activity as soon as the checklist has been closed
- Sending an alert to a manager when certain items are out of stock
How do I access the business rules & notifications
- Go to either
- or eu.coresuite.com/admin
- Sign-in with your cloud-account (the same as store.coresuite.com) and password
- Under account-ID or name, look for the cloud account that you would like to use to create/edit the business rules
- Select the desired cloud account
- Select the company for which you would like to create/edit the business rules
- Select “Business Rules & Notifications”
- Now you have reached the place, where you can create, enable, disable, download, upload and delete business rules. There are 5 sample business rules that you can activate and test before creating your own rule.
Please note that for sending SMS, costs additional costs will incur.
- For more information on how to create and edit a business rules, please access the following documentation: http://docs.coresystems.net/admin/business-rules-notifications.html#wow4