You want to hide certain fields displayed on a screen on a mobile app or make certain fields read-only or mandatory so as to suit your needs. To do this you can use "Screen Configurations" in the FSM Admin console.
Screen Configuration benefits
- Hiding or displaying fields
- Making fields read-only or editable
- Making fields mandatory (required) or optional
- Define the default value for fields when creating new records
- Validate field values when editing a record
- Renaming labels incl. custom translation
- Change the screen layout by changing the position of the fields
See the official documentation docs.coresystems.net for more details.
Article is closed for comments.