When logging in to SAP Business One (with either 32-bit or 64-bit SAP Business One Client Applications), the following error message may be displayed by the coresuite addon: Connection string is not valid. [66000-84]. Connection with licence server failed
- are multiple addons set to start "automatically"?
- does the error also occur if coresuite is set to start "manually"?
- does the error also occur if coresuite is the only addon in this DB set to start "automatically" (set other addons to start "manually")
- does the error also occur if multiple addon are started "manually" at the same time?
- set all available addons to start "manually"
- open "Add-on Manager", select all available addons (with CTRL/SHIFT + mouse-click), click on Start
If the answer to 1. (and optionally 4.) is "Yes", please proceed to the solution section;
if the answer to 2. and 3. is "Yes", and the answer to 1. (and optionally 4.) is "No", please create a ticket via helpdesk.coresystems.ch
Testing showed that the issue is also reproducible when working exclusively with SAP Addons. For that reason we reported this issue to SAP.
SAP has created and released the attached Note 1883984 - AddOn_Error message occurs when starting multiple addons simultaneously. The fix was scheduled and released with SAP Business One 9.0 PL06.