Default forms (text, form types, parameter, layout types) do not open in list format but in an empty form.
This happens only on new installations of coresuite on SAP Business One 8.81 and higher.
UDO, designer, Default Forms, Text, Form Types, Parameter, Layout Types, matrix style, header style, 8.82, 8.81
1. Open the layout Text List under
> Administration > Add-Ons > coresuite designer > Text List - LD (GEN000001)
2. After the layout preview opens click on any linked error
ACTUAL RESULT (if the system is affected by this error):
Error occurs that the item could not be found
The list of texts appears and the focus jumps to the selected text code
In a productive system make sure all users are disconnected.
The following step should be executed for all the following objects:
- SWA_LD_PARAM (this form requires also an extra step described below in the remarks)
For each registered object (Text, Form Types, Parameter, Layout Types) follow the steps described here:
1. Go to > Tools > Customization Tools > User defined Object Registration
2. In the wizard click Next
3. Select "Udate an existing object" and select the relevant object from the list (Text, Form Types, Parameter, Layout Types)
4. Click Next until you get to the window "UI Settings"
5. In the window "UI Settings" select "Matrix Style"
6. Click "Finish" and accept all windows following.
When updating the SWA_LD_PARAM object also the link to the parent form should be added.
For a step by step guide please consult the attached file "ObjectRegistrationWizard.pdf"
Article is closed for comments.