Outlook is used as the default email client, but when trying to email from within SAP Business One with coresuite designer, Outlook does not open. The message "outlook not found" might be displayed.
Outlook, email, SAP Prompt, Send Mode, Default, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008 Server, PIA
- ensure that the Send Mode in the used Print Definition is set to 0 (Default)
- ensure Primary Interop Assemblies (PIA) is installed
If both the above requirements are met and you are using any of the newer OS with UAC (e.g. Windows 7) you can try to run
- SAP Business One AND Outlook explicitly as Administrator (activate "Run this program as an administrator" in both applications)
- or NONE of both as Administrator (recommended)
Only for Outlook 2003 and 2007
- add and install the attached SWA_LD_Outlook2007Support.sip manually via the coresuite administration.
- restart the coresuite AddOn.
- set "coresuite designer outlook 2007 support" module active via coresuite administration->Global module configuration
SWA_LD_Outlook2007Support.sip works with/on both Framework version 3.xx and 4.00
Primary Interop Assemblies (PIA) can be downloaded for free from e.g.http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=3508
Microsoft supplies several primary interop assemblies (PIAs) that contain the official description of the most commonly used Microsoft Office XP type libraries. These Microsoft Office XP PIAs make interoperability easier between managed code and Office XP COM type libraries.
Article is closed for comments.