When exporting a marketing document to a Word document, an empty page is generated at the end of the document.
Reproducing the issue
1. Create any marketing document.
2. Click on the Word icon to export the document.
3. Select the standard system layout.
When you preview the document, there is no empty page. However, when you export the document to Word, there is an empty page at the end of the document.
An empty page is not generated unless the layout is designed to do so.
Rendering engine issue.
If for some reason you can't use e.g. PDF documents, as a workaround, to avoid having an empty page in Word, change the value of margins on a layout as follows:
1. Go to the affected document, e.g. Sales - A/R → Sales Order.
2. Click on the pencil (Layout Designer..) → highlight the layout → Open Designer.
3. Scroll to the bottom → click on a grid → in the toolbar click on Margins and change the value from 0,8 to 1,1cm.
4. OK → Save changes to the layout.
Article is closed for comments.