In some cases, changing a class name in SWA_LD_TEXT table also affects the name of the corresponding class group.
Reproducing the issue
1. Go to Financials → coresuite accounting → Mapping.
2. Click on the Mapping Overview button, confirm the next Window, and find Class 530 (Cost of Sales).
3. Go to Tools → Default Forms → SWA_LD_TEXT.
4. Find Code T0060048, change the Text from 'Cost of Sales' to 'Cost of Sales XXX', and save the changes.
5. Open the Mapping Overview again.
Class group 5010 name also changes to 'Cost of Sales XXX'.
Class group 5010 name remains unchanged ('Cost of Sales').
As a workaround, consider making use of Free classes.
Article is closed for comments.