We are pleased to announce that the newest version 5.25 of coresuite Country Package is now released (5th July 2016).
As SAP Business One Version 9.2 has announced its general availability we are happy to announce that we are also officially fully supporting Country Package in SAP Version 9.2. This also includes the brand new SAP B1 Web Browser Access. Regarding Web Browser Access the following features are available in Country Package:
- Coresuite Designer and Coresuite Accounting layouts can be used via SAP Web Browser Access (from version 5.25)
- Coresuite Customize rules can be triggered and executed within SAP Web Browser Access (from September version 5.30)
- Creation of Customize rules or creation of designer layouts will still be exclusively accessible via traditional client-access
The full changelog for all Country Package 5.25 features and our other OnPremise products is available under Release Notes.
Coresystems took the chance to optimize the OnPremise products and shape certain functionalities for the upcoming SAP B1 versions:
- Coresuite Enterprise Search will be fully supported with SAP Business One SQL Version 9.2. Since SAP provides its own enterprise search Coresystems will discontinue Enterprise Search above SAP Version 10.0.
- Support and maintenance for Coresuite Cockpit Widgets will be discontinued with immediate effect due to a limitation by SAP. See coresuite widgets - overview availability and support for SAP Business One for further details.
- Maintenance for Coresystems pre-delivered Crystal Dashboards (formerly Xcelsius) layouts inside Country Package ends on December 31th 2016. Existing Crystal Dashboards can still be used and the possibility to create your own customized and new Crystal Dashboards is still fully available: See more details here: Crystal Dashboard Designer (formerly Xcelsius).
- Support, delivery and maintenance for the extension "Pingen integration" will end by December 31st 2016.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you should have any questions around the newest release notes and updates. To gather more insights we recommend you to join our 5.25 release webinar on 28th July 2016; 4 pm CET.
Your Coresystems team