Accounting Reports e.g. Profit and Loss (FIN05404) are blank when preview/printing;
The same reports might have worked previously and no SBO or coresuite update has been applied since
empty, blank, report, printout, print, preview, layout , accounting, finance, financial
- ensure that the parameters are set to bring results (e.g. date!)
- log the query, and run the query in SQL => if there are results, then issue must be with the layout itself, if there are no results, go to 3.
- either check the COR_FIN_ACCTGRPMSK
- via Tools->User-Defined Windows OR
- via Query:
The COR_FIN_ACCTGRPMSK must not be empty. By definition, this table is automatically filled with the content of groupmask.xml. This file is saved under %ProgramFiles%\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\COR\coresuite\COR_LD_Accounting\CountryClasses\...<Country matching the LawSet of your DB>...\
coresuite accounting uses the GroupMask to determine if an account is a Balance or a Profit&Loss account. As this determination varies locally,
this mapping is required.
- simply open COR_ACCT_CONF (accounting configuration) udt, change value for version (last digit, to one lower); during restart, accouting is newly initialised, and the table is filled again
- ensure that the windows user has read/write rights for the folder which contains the groupmask.xml - RESTART SAP Business One and coresuite => the table should automatically be updated with the data from the groupmask.xml
- if the above does not work, update the COR_FIN_ACCTGRPMSK with the details from the groupmask.xml manually
No reason has been found so far the COR_FIN_ACCTGRPMSK table to be empty.
This behaviour has been observed on various versions since SAP Business One 2007. This behaviour has occured on SQL as well as on HANA systems.