On Windows 10 environments, several items on the different Time Recording tabs are missing. Additionally, any recorded Efforts, Worktimes, etc. aren't displayed after they were recorded:
This originates in changes of scaling in .NET objects that have been introduced in Windows 10. It's a display issue.
- Navigate to the coresuite folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\COR\coresuite)
- Locate the coresuite.exe file, Right-Click on it and select Properties
- Change to tab Compatibility
- Active the functionality Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- Set Scaling performed by to System
- Restart Coresuite