How do I get some sample coresuite customize rules I can activate and use or duplicate and adjust?
Additionally to this online customize rules and user reports repository coresystem provides certain rules with the coresuite country package which are automatically installed with the product.
These rules can be activated and used or adjusted for the customers requirements. These samples have been tested with a SAP Business One demo database and are delivered without further warranties.
If the rules are not up to date or removed they can always be imported from within SAP Business One.
Procedure to activate existing customize sample rule
- Open the corresponding coresuite customize tool (Optimizer / Function Button / New Menu...) under
> Administration > Add-Ons > coresuite customize > Optimizer or Function Button or New Menu or Other.
- Find the required coresuite customize rule in the list
- Activate the corresponding standard sample rule by checking the checkbox in the Active column
Procedure to import or update customize sample rule
If the rule is not available or not up to date you can import the rule again:
- Import in SAP Business One > Administration > Add-Ons > coresuite customize > Import / Export > Import rules.
- Select the Examples button
- In the message box, select “All Active”. Click on “Import”
- In the list of rules unselect all rules by clicking on the header of the Import column
- Find the rule you want to import or update in the list of rules and check both checkboxes Import and Overwrite
Tip: Always select overwrite to prevent duplicate rules in case it did already exist.