Triggering Full Sync in Cloud Connector
projectline_rpwHow does one trigger a full sync with the coresuite cloud connector? I don't see any way to do this through the connector, or through our online cloud account.
The full synch can only be triggered by our support (support2coresystems.ch).
If you have a test system you would like to have the full synch you can also delete and recreate the company on the cloud in the cloud connector configuration. For a productive System I would suggest to contact our support in case you need a full synch for some reason.
Hope this answers your question.
Friederike MundtHi again,
I wanted to update my answer that for the objects of coresuite time it is possible to trigger a full synch.
In order to synchronize the items from the coresuite time module, such as expense types (needed
in Expenses & Materials), you need to do the following:
- Make sure you have a licence for coresuite time.
- Log in to SAP Business One with the company that you would like to sync.
- Go to Tools > User-Defined Windows > SWA_CT_GENCONFIG - SWA_CT_GENCONFIG.
- Restart the add-on. To do so, go to Administration > Add-Ons > Add-On Manager. Select
- Enable the cloud sync. To do so, go to Administration > Add-Ons > coresuite time > General
Go to the column EnCloudCon from "Y" to "N" and choose Update.
"coresuite time" and choose Stop. Wait for a bit, then select the add-on again and choose Start.
Configuration > Miscellaneous. Activate the checkbox Enable synchronization to the cloud.
See also chanpter "5.3 How to force a full sync of coresuite time" in the mobile manual available online: [url="http://helpfiles.coresystems.ch/help/cloud/mobile_EN.pdf"]http://helpfiles.coresystems.ch/help/cloud/mobile_EN.pdf[/url]
Please sign in to leave a comment.