Dear customers and partners
As communicated on May 12, 2022, with the 2205 release, an improvement of the behaviors for released service calls and activities that are reassigned to another technician or that are unassigned has been released.
We would like to highlight that for the reassignment to work also on the FSM Mobile it is important that either no sync rules or one of the supported sync rules (“R37_2021” or “R11_2021”) are used for the “Activity” object in the user group that the technician is assigned to. This means your user group permissions for the “Activity” object needs to be set up in one of the following ways:
- No sync rules are selected for “Activity” object in the user group that is assigned to Technician user
- Sync rule “R37_2021” is selected for “Activity” object in the user group that is assigned to Technician user
- Sync rule “R11_2021” is selected for “Activity” object in the user group that is assigned to Technician user
How can you onboard yourself and support us?
We encourage you to validate the end to end flow including FSM mobile with the new behavior. In case you are using another sync rule than “R11_2021” or “R37_2021” to fulfill your business scenarios follow these steps:
- Please check if the sync rules “R11_2021” or “R37_2021” can be used instead of the one you are currently using.
- If it is not possible to switch to a supported sync rule, please reach out to us and let us know the sync rule you need to be supported as well before October 31, 2022. Because starting on November 20, 2022, the new behavior will be effective by default.
Please refer to the documentation here to learn more about the improvement and how to enable the new behavior.