The following content is provided and written by SAP. Versions without an exact release date (e.g. April 2020) are currently planned but not yet released.
July 6th, 2020
- Updated and simplified the the UI of the company loading screen that appears after the login which should improve the user interact with this screen.
- Technical improvements, please refer to the change-log for details https://docs.coresystems.net/general/changelog.html
May 28th, 2020
Note: 10.0.0 release drops support for Windows 7 and Windows 8. Only Windows 10 will be supported from this point onwards. 8.7.0 is the last release that works with Windows 7.0 & 8.0.
- Support for HTML based offline reports https://docs.coresystems.net/mobile/html-reports.html
- Different activity types are now synced to the Windows application and available when creating a new activity.
- Scan barcodes using the device camera.
- Added support for ROUND, ROUNDUP, ROUNDDOWN calculation in checklists.
- Hide the repeat area in the Effort Mobile Screen for Effort Details.
- Updated SAML Login with MS Edge instead of Internet Explorer which provides support for more Identity providers.
- Allow editing of activity feedback after sync.
- Fix for confirmation message for efforts created with repeat displaying the wrong time range.
- Fixed the quantity of an item in stock is not being filtered by the Warehouse selected. The value shown is the total quantity.
- Fixed the notes of an effort disappearing after setting a date.
May 14th, 2020
- Improve Calendar view for Efforts and Activities and a new month and week view for the home screen.
- Ability to annotate images capture from the camera or uploaded from the device.
- UI Improvements for tools screen making it easier to interact with tools.
- Repeat function should not remain enabled after creating an effort.
- The Default Value Driver field in Mileage Screen was not supported.
- Calculation & Date in elements in checklists were not scaling correctly.
- The notes field on SalesOpportunityStages was limited to only 100 characters. It now supports up to 2000 characters.
- The TimeEffort screen validity expression was not showing validation errors for some elements.
March 31th, 2020
- Ability to enter time in 1,10 & 15-minute intervals, based on a company setting.
- Improved time entry: You can now enter 1:00 effort by simply typing 1 and tabbing tot he next field.
- Support for Screen Config on actions on Business Partner screen.
- Configure default values for Service Call Status and Priority.
- Filter by multiple service call statues or workflow step statues.
- Ability to cache attachments on Business Partner and Equipment.
- Possible to create effort on closed assignments
- The checklist displays all equipment on predefined field when it should only show equipment from the service call.
February 26th, 2020
- Filter equipment by activity.
- Support Serial number and batch numbers on the material creation screen.
- Display tools in the "Tools" Module and filter by my tools.
- Worktime of type Presence is created with a defunct task ID.
- WorkTime default Responsible Person doesn't work leads to permission error.
- close workflow step was not sent to the cloud when the activity was closed after checkout.
- Fixed issue with SAML not working for some specific configurations
January 24th, 2020
- Camera Support: Add attachments using the camera of the device.
- Interact with a Smartform as a Workflow step.
- Sort equipment by name or serial number.
- Fixed issue with search executing too fast when searching for items
- Incorrect Requiredness-Indicator for Number Input in PDF Smartform
- Notes text field not showing all text.
December 16th, 2019
- Interact with tools on an activity.
- Slow keystroke registration in large/complex Smartforms.
- The values of SelectionList (Custom Field) are not ordered.
- Approval Status "Review" still allows editing
- Following Handover of a checklist instance, the picker for person is not updated.
December 3rd, 2019
- Display workflow steps based on the Service Workflow type defined on the activity.
- Support screen configuration on Work time and Service contracts screens.
- Display Date and Time fields on the Service Call creation screen.
- Allow hiding chargeable / not chargeable information in the list of efforts and material.
- Implement IS_BLANK and IS_NOT_BLANK visibility conditions.
- Search functionality in Object Picker in Smartforms not working.
- Addressed usability issues with selecting sales order items.
- Other minor bug fixes, please refer to the changelog for details.
October 17th, 2019
- Introduced "Save & Add" Button on effort and Work time screen, making it easier to quickly add multiple entries.
- Support screen configuration for equipment screen.
- Allow the deletion of synced attachments on activities after they have been synchronized (ECC only).
- Implement visibility conditions in Smart Forms for text input elements
- Update display order of reserved material to align with Android and iOS ( Sort by code).
- Filter the quantity of the item based on warehouse and the respective stock info when creating a material
- App creating corrupt checklist instances - error while generating a report.
September 9th, 2019
Note: Before downloading, please ensure you do a full sync of the previously installed Windows Application (if present).
- Home screen - The much-loved feature from Android and iOS that displays activities in a timeline, is now available on Windows.
- UI Improvements - Font and color scheme changes bring Fiori design to the Windows application, making the text more legible and adds better contracts between the different elements.
- Performance improvements - We replaced the database of the application, and this brings with it significant improvements* :
- Synchronization is 25% faster
- Module load time is up to 99% faster, e.g., loading Activities module now takes 1sec vs. 1:30 minutes *
- The application uses up to 80% less memory.
- On-disk database file size 5% smaller.
- Database corruption issues are fixed.
- Database structure changes will be performed automatically, instead of occasionally requiring a full-sync.
*These figures are based on tests ran on the older 7.14.0 version, using an account with 20,000 activities and 100,000 business partners.
August 9th, 2019
- Resetting values in Smart Form will populate default values
- Fixed: Visibility conditions on Smart form drop-down validate initial empty state.
July 12th, 2019
- Added support MIN /MAX, SUM and AVG functions in Smart forms.
- Improved visibility of error messages when a calculation value is out of range.
- Support visibility condition with references inside Smart form tables.
- Fixed: Creating a service call in the windows client with a business partner who has no default contact, the selected contact person is afterward not pre-selected in the service assignment.
- Fixed: Issue with the application crashing when displaying some service contracts with missing information.
May 23rd, 2019
- User responsible for an activity is not visible on the activity details screen, without the need to navigate to a new screen.
- Cache settings on the device can no be controlled centrally, via a company setting in Admin.
- Added a new favorites option for SmartForms, so you can quickly mark and access your most used SmartForms.
- Added new design for chapter navigation and to finish and close SmartForm instances.
- Cloud account details are now retained on logout, the user does not have to enter the account name and username when their session expires. Only the password will be prompted for.
- Search feedback code by Code or Description.
- Tables: You can now copy and paste entire columns and rows into a SmartForm table, from excel or other documents.
- Time zone is not always correctly recorded when creating time efforts.
- Screen configuration does not represent settings made for the responsible field.
- SmartForm with Dropdown picks first value if the default is "None".
May 7th, 2019
- Added support for Feedback codes on activities.
- Workflow steps are now synced automatically as they are changed (no manual sync required).
- View contract information on equipment.
- Main and Alternative workflow steps are now always visible
- Add proxy settings to the settings.
- Added a warning message to inform when there is an invalid server certificate detected ( Certificate pinning).
- When adding efforts, the proposed Start DateTime for next effort is not meaningful.
- Problem with synchronizing checklist when the description string is empty
- Copy quotation by order not working.