The following content is provided and written by SAP. Versions without an exact release date (e.g. April 2020) are currently planned but not yet released.
July 13th, 2020
- Addresses an issue for users using SSO authentication not receiving push notifications.
July 6th, 2020
- Improved equipment hierarchy search makes it easier to search and find equipment that are deep in a hierarchy.
- Checklist can now be displayed in checklist mode, allowing you to see more content on the screen without the need to side scroll.
- Attachments can now be downloaded in the background, without blocking the users interacting with the application.
- various technical improvements and enhancements, please refer to the changelog for details https://docs.coresystems.net/general/changelog.html
June 11th, 2020
- We added the service workflow name to the filter screen, making it easier to distinguish different service workflow step groups while filtering.
- Improved performance of autosave feature when working with checklist reports.
- Fixed checklist duplication not working.
- Fixed a navigation issue that would sometimes block the checkout process when the user navigates back during a checkout.
- Some fields in report view checklists were not highlighted correctly when clicked.
May 16th, 2020
- fixed crash for sales order creation affecting some accounts.
May 14th, 2020
- Fixed an issue with the native Webview misrendering text in Checklist reports.
May 14th, 2020
- Generate customizable offline reports using HTML templates.
- Activity details and reserved material UI updates are finally out of preview mode. Interact with these screens has never been easier.
- Fixed issues with the new single sign-on flow and now ioS Webkit.
- Corrected French translation for "article".
- Fixed an issue faced by some users when adding a series element to a checklist.
April 26nd 2020
- New WebKit not loading all companies when logging in via SAML.
April 22nd 2020
- Scan barcodes values into a table text field.
- Support visibility conditions with text input elements.
- Updated SAML framework to the latest framework from Apple.
- ServiceCheckout object not created when the application is closed during a checkout.
- Mandatory Checklist Assignment is ignored
- App crash while working searching on the sales order screen
March 30th, 2020
- Checklists now follow the Significant Figures rule: Keep trailing zeros when entering values in a checklist.
- Checklists table improvements: you can now double-tap on a table row and the table will expand to fit the content of that row. Tapping on the row header will cause the row to collapse. Pinch to expand has also been improved too.
- Sort by function on the Business Partner list not being maintained.
- "Item Warehouse level stock showing stock across all available warehouses.
March 9th, 2020
- Due to a requirement by Apple, we had to remove the continuous tracking feature from our application. You can still use the workflow step based track and tracking while the application is in the foreground.
- Fixed a Sync issue with caching attachments causing the downloading of attachments to take a very long time.
February 25th, 2020
- Fill PDF forms directly within the application.
- Inline Editing - long press to enter edit mode [Preview Mode]
- View tools from the tools module and filter tools by "mine".
- Cache attachments on Business Partners and Equipment.
- Fixed crashes on sales orders and work time when screens are misconfigured.
- Fixed issue with keyboard hiding the email address field on the checkout screen.
- Other minor bug fixes. See the changelog for details.
January 27th, 2020
- Support Screen configuration on the Work Time screen
- Attach PDFs on activities from the library of the device.
- Fixed issue with app navigation on item selection
Note: Release 7.19.0 is listed on the App Store as version 7.19.1. This due to the release pipeline altering the version number.
December 16th, 2019
- Interact with tools on an activity
- Filters for "Favorites", "In Stock" and "Item Groups" in Smartform Item picker.
- Ability to delete synced attachments on Standalone and ECC accounts.
- Allow creation of an activity that spans multiple days.
- Improved performance when switching between Workflow steps.
- Continue button changes to the next step directly after finishing Smartform from workflow step.
- Blurred dates on efforts screen.
November 18th, 2019
- Sort By function not working on Business Partners.
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
October 28th, 2019
- Scan barcode in Smart Form text fields.
- Wrong behavior of the default currency when creating items.
- Some Smart Form Templates can not be duplicated, causing the app to crash.
- Deleting Sales Quotation Draft not possible.
- iOS 13 general bug fixes and performance improvements.
September 30th, 2019
- Improve clean time for deleted objects.
- Updated List views design for Contacts and Business Partners screens.
- Display workflow steps based Service workflow type defined on the activity.
- Support Screen Configuration for activity In-line editing activity screen.
- Multi-selection of filter options on Service call and workflow step lists.
- Checkout sometimes not possible if not using workflows.
- When creating a material, the serial Number selection list shows already used Serial numbers.
September 20th, 2019
- Fix for App crash on launch for devices running the new iOS 13 OS.
August 12th 2019
- Filter efforts by approval status.
- Improve the size of the buttons displayed on the bottom toolbar.
- App crashes when trying to search within Activity list of the Service Call.
- Issue with closing web container.
- Workflow Step checkout can be "skipped" and closed without a signature.
August 6th 2019
- Support for Swipe gestures for navigated through days on the home screen, or moving between smart form chapters.
- Set Smart form instance as Workflow step.
- Create project teams from mobile.
Favorites menu items now appear in the slide-out menu.
- Conflict appears in Workflow Steps.
- Offline Service Report language is not applied.
- Checkout status of an Activity is sent wrong.
- Empty button field at material quantity Numpad (iPad).
- Do not show "Create Feedback" menu item on the assignment details screen if there are no feedback codes existing in the database yet.
- Translation for material (ItemName in SAP B1) is not used in the offline report.
- Sorting of objects available from Business Partner screen.
- Screen configuration validation not working on some screens.
June 24th, 2019
- Support Screen Configuration for Activity Lists
- Display screens based on "Screen Type"
- Improve navigation between workflow steps
- Display main and secondary app color according to colors defined for corporate branding
- App crashes when creating a follow-up activity
- Received SMS does not open the app
- App crash at assignment/activity creation
- Video is not scaled to screen size
- An inventory item cannot be created due to stock level
- Missing "application version" in the "settings" Menu
- Not all Items visible via Materials Screen
- App crashes when opening a business partner
- Sort order of "All Service calls" list in Equipment is not chronological
May 20th, 2019
- Search Feedback codes by description or code.
- Company setting to change cache settings on the device via the Admin portal.
- Improve save time on SmartForms.
- Declined efforts are ignored by the " No overlapping efforts" rule.
- [Preview Mode] Inline Editing - New and improved UI for activity details screen.
- [Deprecated] File library is no longer supported.
- Scrolling on large SmartForm tables reverts you back to the top of the table.
- Equipment picker in SmartForms shows of equipment not linked to the service call or activity.
- Fixed an issue with the app crashing on material creation for some users.
- SmartForm chapter title cut off after 50 characters on iPhone.
- Language issue when displaying traditional Chinese.
- Signature disappears and reappears when switching chapters.
- ActivityCode with empty code attribute makes sync repeat endlessly.
April 30th, 2019
- You can now search for equipment by the manufacturer serial number or code.
- [Preview Mode] New Reserved Material screen - We have improved the usability on this reserved material screen, making it easier to select & action multiple items, with fewer clicks.
- [Preview Mode] We added new screens for "Travel" and "Work Items" Workflow Steps. When these steps are defined, a new screen will appear for each step, giving you more information about the workflow steps, such as travel destination in the case of the travel screen, and the work items to be completed ( SmartForms and Reserved Material) in the case of the Work Items screen.
- Home Tab, Compact View shows excess white space on Activity List Entry.
- Visibility condition not displaying elements of referencing tables.
- Keyboard covers the multi-line writing area on a SmartForm.
- Visibility conditions are ignored on dropdown options within a series element.
History of equipment showing all service calls.
Visibility condition not displaying elements of referencing tables.
When creating consecutive efforts the previously entered date value is not remembered