|Attention||Please refer to the following guide if upgrading from the Coresystems app to the new SAP Field Service Management app.|
In a Nutshell
The Field Service Mobile app for iOS is used by technicians to do everything from completing service calls and sales orders, to executing checklists, to viewing current inventory, to providing quotations for sales and service, to effort and expense management, to time and schedule management, and beyond.
- Navigate to the Apple iTunes App store and search using “SAP Field Service Management”.
- Click the “Install” button.
- When completed, enter your account details.
- Select the Syncrhonize option.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
|Printer||Any AirPrint-enabled printer. For more information on AirPrint, please see: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356.|
|Bar Code Scanner/Reader||Any bar code scanner and card readers that can be connected to the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and which works as keyboard (check the specifications of the relevant device for more information).|
|Bar Codes|| These are the supported barcode types:
- Operating System: iOS10, iOS11
If your system exceeds these numbers, please contact support for further clarifications.
|Database Size||Downloaded database on your device should not be bigger than 600 MB||400 MB|
|Number of Objects||For a reasonable and user friendly experience we recommend that each list have a maximum number of 20,000 objects (e.g. 20,000 service calls, 20,000 business partners, 20,000 contacts, etc).||10,000 objects (10,000 service calls, 10,000 business partners, 10,000 contacts, etc.)|
- Internet connection: Working data connection to the internet
(1) The mobile device must support the below listed operating systems and must run one of them.
- Note about iOS4: iOS4 is only fully supported until Coresystems Field Service mobile version 2.3.6.
- Note about iOS5: With release 2.4 of Coresystems Field Service mobile for iOS, coresystems stopped supporting devices running on iOS5.
- Note about iOS6: With release 2.7 of Coresystems Field Service mobile for iOS, coresystems stopped supporting devices running on iOS6.
- Note about iOS8: With release 5.01 of Coresystems Field Service mobile for iOS, coresystems stopped supporting devices running on iOS8.