Dear Customer and Partner,
We are pleased to announce that a new version of the SAP Business One Cloud Connector is being released on April 23rd 2018. The update will be rolled out automatically and your installations will update during the following nights. This release adds a few features, but is also for better stability and compatibility.
- We can now add attachments to closed activities. This works only for SAP B1 9.2 or later.
- Added support for sending attachments linked to a service call from cloud to SAP B1.
- Added optional performance optimisation for business partners with many addresses or contacts. Set company settings TransporterSettings.ConnectorSettings.EnableGeneralDetectionLogic, TransporterSettings.ConnectorSettings.EnableChangeDetectionLogicForBusinessPartnerContacts and TransporterSettings.ConnectorSettings.EnableChangeDetectionLogicForBusinessPartnerAddresses to True to use this.
- Some errors caused the connector to pause for 300 seconds. This has been reduced to 30 seconds.
- Fixed a few bugs which occasionally stopped queue processing. Sorry for that.
For manual installation, the latest version can always be downloaded from our helpdesk.
Please check the system requirements here
Your Coresystems team!