Source: This article refers to Privacy and Data Protection
- When you request additional information or register on Coresystems’ portal, the company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase Coresystems’ applications or services (the “Services”), the company will ask you to provide billing information.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, the company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on Coresystems company website.
- Coresystems aims to keep this information up-to-date.
How Information is Used
- Coresystems uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Coresystems may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the company’s services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Coresystems may use information collected to improve their services.
- Coresystems does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Coresystems will not disclose the information to any external organisation unless Coresystems receives customer consent or are required by law or have previously informed the customer.
- Coresystems maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to the information by anyone, including HSBC staff.
- Customers of Coresystems may electronically submit data or information to the company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Coresystems will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such customer data except as provided in the agreement, or as may be required by law. Coresystems may access customer data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.