Dear Customer and Partner,
Monday, April 4th, an update of the Coresuite Cloud infrastructure has been scheduled.
(GMT+2 Time) Monday, April 4th:
US cluster: 09:00
CN cluster: 16:00
EU and DE clusters: 19:00
The update will take about 1h for every cluster.
Will our coresystems field service applications still work during the maintenance period?
Yes, but there might be some short interruptions while cloud maintenance is going on. If you experience problems with the synchronisation during maintenance, please try again some minutes later. In case the problems should persist, please contact our support.
- More powerful data handling capabilities through our Cloud API, for easier and more flexible integration with other systems. Additional information will be available in the Cloud API Documentation after the release
- Reporting - Option to export standard checklist report to Excel / Word also from Checklist Template and including all pictures
- Send SMS notification to technician when he gets set as responsible person for an activity
- Other small improvements and bug fixes
- Added the possibility to filter Service Calls, Equipment, Activities and Service Assignments by territory. Set the appropriate permission to read:own to enable the filter. This feature already exists for Business Partners, Sales Orders and Quotations and Opportunities.
Your Coresystems team!