Update 2nd March, 2018: New Version of Windows 6.3.0 Release!
We hope you are enjoying our app. This update includes:
- Time entry improvements on the effort and work-time screens
- Create multiple time efforts at once for all technicians working on the same activity
- Report Preview is now display full screen on smaller device
- Bug fixes and performance improvements`
- For details what changes are included see windows changelog in docs.coresystems.net
The 6.3.0 release is the first public release of the new windows client.
We look forward to your feedback.
To install the Windows Client for the Coresystems Field Service Application
- When manually installing the application or whenever installing a Beta Version make sure to remove the previous application via Add & Remove Programs before installing the new version
- Download the Installer File
Coresystems Field Service - Windows Client Installer
- Start the installation by double click on the executable file
- Follow the steps in the Installation Wizard
- Start the application
- Login with your cloud account and user details
- In order to update the application check for available updates from within the application