Update 13th of July 2018: New Version of Windows 6.8.0 Released!
We hope you are enjoying our app. This update includes:
- Fill out a checklist instance that includes a page break element
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
For a list of what has changed, please check the changelog: Windows Client Changelog
We look forward to your feedback.
To install the Windows Client for the Coresystems Field Service Application
- When manually installing the application or whenever installing a Beta Version make sure to remove the previous application via Add & Remove Programs before installing the new version
- Download the Installer File
Coresystems Field Service - Windows Client Installer
- Start the installation by double click on the executable file
- Follow the steps in the Installation Wizard
- Start the application
- Login with your cloud account and user details
- In order to update the application check for available updates from within the application