The last release had some issues and we apologize deeply for the inconvenience.
This update will be rolled out automatically starting on Monday, 25th of January 2016. Customer installations will be updated during nighttime.
- For some Brazilian customers the connector did not start - this is an SAP issue with County-related information on addresses. We've been able to work around it.
- In some cases the connector crashed when adding a second attachment to an activity
- For some customers a UDF has not been created automatically
- The connector stopped with COMException "Object not supported" when processing an inventory posting
- The connector would sometimes crash when trying to access a picture path that does not exist
- Connection issues on HANA base installations fixed
For manual installation, the latest version can always be downloaded from our helpdesk