We are pleased to announce that a new version of the SAP Business One Cloud Connector is being released on the 19th of November 2015. The update will be rolled out automatically. Customer installations will update during night time.
- Full support for User Defined Fields on inlined objects (at row level) - actual UDFs are send from SAP Business One and received from Cloud. Example: Items on Sales Orders.
- Synchronize Attachment category to SAP Business One to differentiate between the different types of Attachments.
- Improvements at Stored Procedure level to avoid SAP database deadlocks. Increased stability and performance in certain production scenarios.
- A bug was fixed where price requests would fail in certain case if the SAP company had no branch enabled.
- Fixed the COR_CLOUD_IGNORE User Defined Field to properly enable and disable objects in Cloud.
For manual installation, the latest version can always be downloaded from our helpdesk.