Starting the coresuite onPremise addon on SAP Business One 9.1 PL09 for HANA either complete fails or working with the addon correctly becomes impossible.
This is caused by the issue outlined in SAP Note 2228417 - Not able to modify UDTs having name (OUTB.TableName) longer than 16 characters.
- error messages when starting the coresuite addon:
- "-1116 Unable to end SQL transaction"
- "Error occurred: Internal error (1) occurred [Message 131-183]"
The above is a list ofsymptoms we are currently we aware of, but this SAP bug can present itself in many other scenarios.
-1116, unable to end SQL transaction, COR_COR_MODULESUSER
What steps do you have to follow?
Status (Friday, 16th October 2015):
- Please do NOT upgrade to 9.1 PL09 for HANA until further notice.
Status Update (Monday, 19th October 2015):
- SAP is currently updating Note 2228417 (which means the Note might currently not be accessible!)
- SAP has provided us with a workaround which we have tested and verified
Status Update (Tuesday, 5th January 2016):
- issue was fixed to not occur with Databases created in 9.1 PL10 or higher ONLY - when upgrading from a lower PL, the workaround still needs to be ALWAYS applied!
For Symptom 1. and 2.:
- use HANA Studio to locate the following two Stored Procedure:
For Symptom 3.:
The issue regards Layout permissions is now fixed with designer version 5.0124001. This currently unreleased version can be downloaded from the following link until this fix is included in the 5.05 version release.
Please subscribe to this FAQ to receive automatic status notifications for this issue.