Today 13.10.2015 we released a new version 3.1 of the coresuite mobile for iOS:
- Added iOS 9 support.
- Added 2 new modules “File Library” and “Recent History”
- Improved the user experience for adding material, efforts, expenses and mileages.
Click on „All Efforts/Expenses/Materials/Mileages“ in the detail screen e.g. of an assignment to create those objects. They are no longer in the +-menu.
- Redesign of the checkout screen.
- Customers no longer have to provide a rating when they sign.
- Two new functions on assignments: “Take it” (for quickly assigning it to yourself) and “Handover” (for handing it over to someone else)
- Extended the checklists with new fields (template description, instance description, template revision)
- Improved the function for duplicating checklists.
- The header of checklist tables is now fixed, always visible when scrolling.
- There is now a search functionality for UDFs in selection list form.
- When filtering activities based on equipment, sub-equipments are also considered
- Incidents now have defects and causes.
- Dropped iOS 7 support.
- Bug fixing and Stabilization