On Monday, 23rd March 2015 coresuite mobile v.2.8 will be released.
The release 2.8 is introducing the following:
- Service report is now display by default having the same language as the selected Business Partner
- Is now possibile to add and edit a description for the material
- Display group of UDFs on Activities (Note: This feature is available only with SAP ECC as back-end)
- Generate online reports in different formats, in addition to PDF (Word, Excel, ZIP, etc.)
- Web Container titles are now translated
- Notify user when a synchronization is required to Print & Send Checklist Instances
- Display checklist name as the title of the checklist screen
- The attachments linked to a checklist instance are now correctly removed also when the checklist is open and synchronized
We remind to all our customers that for any support request related to this release a new message should be open at helpdesk.coresystems.ch mentioning in the subject the release version and the cloud account in use.
Your coresystems Team!