On the 28th April 2014 coresuite country package, time and swissPayment v.4.30 have been released.
The release 4.30 introduces the following:
- CSF-302 Management of Additional Cube Licences
- CSENSE-316 Tooltip on Equipment Cards
- CSC-770 Grid Configurator * Support New Tab on BP Master Data
- CSC-765 Grid Configurator * Support New Tab on Service Calls
- CSC-764 Grid Configurator * Support New Tab on Service Contract
- CSC-607 Full package of sample rules for SAP Hana
- CSC-794 EasyFunctions: OpenDocument accept parameters for the document type argument
- CSC-760 UDT Handler Import/Export of parameters
- CSPC-939 Import JV from excel - Support Cypriot localization
- CSPC-919 FIN05418 for HANA
- CSPC-920 PRD07001_Production Order - LD (PRD07001)
- CSPC-925 Importing Journal Entries: Additional fields OJDT.DueDate, JDT1.ShortName
- CSPC-820 Option to import Dimension 2, Dim. 3, Dim. 4, Dim. 5 in the JV Import
- CSPC-XXX A full set of HANA reports is included with this version of the Content
- CST-1043 Effort and Expenses Approval (draft documentation available here)
- CST-1035 Default owner option in new Billing Wizard
- CST-959 Billing wizard V2: include from/to date as default setting for filter criterias
- CST-899 Enhanced Perfomance of Draft Invoices created by the Billing Wizard V2
- CST-1014 Customize rule "Change document type" for Billing Wizard V2
- CST-1015 Customize rule to "Add downpayment to the Invoice generated" for Billing Wizard V2
- CST-1034 Customize rule "Change BP for the target document created" for Billing Wizard V2
- CST-1036 Disable effort date filter
This version contains as well bug-fixes and other improvements.
The updated change-log is available at http://coresystems.ch/en/support/releasenotes/ on 29th April 2014.
We remind to all our customers that for any support request related to this release a new message should be open at helpdesk.coresystems.ch mentioning in the subject the release version.
If you want to see some of the latest country package "news" in action do not miss the coresystems inside event on the 30th April 2014
Your coresystems Team!