Today 17.06.2013 we released a new version 2.3.10 of the coresuite mobile for iOS:
- Added displaying leader of assignments
- Added an option for the user to choose the way items are sorted
- Checklists: pickers can now select equipments
- Checklists: added new calculation element
- Checklists: pickers have now extra filters: 'underlaying object' and 'current user'
- Checklists: added support for unknown elements
- Added possibility to automatically update current user's location
- PDF report now also displays start, end date, break of attached efforts
- PDF report now also displays UDF values and activity follow-ups
- PDF settings could be predefined on assignments directly from the resource planner
- Day view of efforts and work time
- Unit price of items is displayed on PDF reports of sales documents
- Equipment Addresses get extended with the SAP B1 text field called 'Location'
- Added option to go to todays events when in activities week overview, assignments view or efforts day view
- Serial number and manufacturer serial number are now displayed correctly on equipments
- The application doesn't crash now when creating a service call on an equipment that doesn't have a BP linked to it
- The search works now correctly in contacts list.
- The correct constraints are now working between start/end dates of an opportunity and its stages.
- When an opportunity is blocked on the cloud, this info is now displayed its detail views as it should.
- When creating an activity, the default contact is now selected together with the BP.
- The function button is not available anymore for a conflicted object that will be deleted from the device.
- The total value of a sales order is now displayed properly on iPhone
- Fixed several bugs regarding planning dates of Opportunity Management dates (start and end)