In some cases it's advisable to redo the cloud connector configuration.
How to guide:
- Stop the cloud connector
- Check whether the cloud connector service is still running inside the task manager
- If the service is still running, end it.
- Navigate to %programdata%\coresystems\coresuite\ or C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\coresystems\coresuite\ depending on Windows version.
- Rename or delete the "sapb1_cloudconnector.dat" file
- Start the cloud connector again
- You should be prompted to configure the connector again
- Just follow the steps and finish the configuration
After that the connector should start normally.