Sample sort by Days Overdue Ascending and Document Number Descending
Adjust the sort order of the BP Ageing Statement by setting the "Sort" Property of the "AgeingList" AdvancedDataBand.
- Open the Sharp-Shooter designer from the layout definition
- Select the AdvancedDataBand "AgeingList" (either select it in the template, in the Drop Down Box of the properties or in the document tree)
- Find the Collection Property "Sort"
- Select the ... Browse Button to open the Collection Editor Window.
- Select the x Button to delete the existing sorting by Due Date
- Select the + Button to add an additional sorting
- Enter the formula to calculate the Days Past Due similiar to the formula used to display the days past due in the list. Make sure to use the AgeingList AdvancedDataBand to get the data. Here is the formula to enter:
GetDayDifVarAgeBy(AgeingList("RefDate"), AgeingList("DueDate"), AgeingList("TaxDate"),AgeingList("Transtype"))
- Enter the BaseRef to sort by document number. Make sure to use the AgeingList AdvancedDataBand to get the data. Here is the formula to enter:
- Make sure to select the corresponding order and select OK to save the changes.
See also attached screenshot for details how to find the property settings.