In a Nutshell
Update 1st February, 2018: New Version of Windows 6.2.0 available as Preview!
Over the past few months, we have refocused our efforts to update the Windows Application, with the objective of closing the gaps that existed between the Windows App and the Mobile Clients.
This Windows 6.2.0 release contains:
- An updated material design look.
- A fix for multiple open issues around checklists, activities and effort creation
- For details what changes are included see windows changelog in docs.coresystems.net
The 6.2.0 preview release is the first iteration of the new windows client, while we still some gaps to close, and we are working hard to close these gaps in the coming releases.
We look forward to your feedback.
To install the Windows Client for the Coresystems Field Service Application
- When manually installing the application or whenever installing a Beta Version make sure to remove the previous application via Add & Remove Programs before installing the new version
- Download the Installer File
PREVIEW Coresystems Field Service - Windows Client Installer 6.2.0 Preview Coresystems Field Service - Windows Client Installer
- Start the installation by double click on the executable file
- Follow the steps in the Installation Wizard
- Start the application
- Login with your cloud account and user details
- In order to update the application check for available updates from within the application