|Note:||This tab is only available to users with account holder credentials.|
In a Nutshell
It is in the Users tab where you can view and manage account user information.
A Closer Look
When you navigate to the Users tab, you will see the following information:
|ID||The unique numerical ID associated with the subscription. This is autmotically generated by the application.|
|Created||The date on which the user was created.|
|Name||The user name.|
|The user email address.|
In the Admin app, it is possible to set a user role as superuser.
The superuser can do the following:
- can login to admin and access all admin functionality
- also has a cloud account of type
- can access advanced user settings in the Master Data Management app.
- When changing this setting there is no full sync triggered as it would change the permission in the linked user group
Assigning Superuser Rights
|Note:||You must have ADMIN rights to complete the following step.|
To assign superuser rights to a user record, complete the following steps:
- From Admin, navigate to the
- Select the user record you wish to assign the superuser role.
- Select the
EDITbutton on the User record view.
- In the
Rolesfield, you can now select the
- Save changes when complete.