Today, we are happy to announce the forthcoming release of Coresystems Field Service Software version 5.50.
Highlights of 5.50 and User Impact:
- Get perfectly aligned with your business processes and display only the relevant information thanks to the easy to use screen customization
- You want to better support your field operation and make sure that your Techs did not forget anything before leaving? That’s now possible with our new “mandatory checklists” that dispatchers can now also create directly from the activity sidebar in the Planning Board
- We added the capability to export your Master Data to further process it or batch update it
Mobile Field Service
- To further fit with your business processes, we support now the customization of the Equipment, Business Partner as well as Items & Stock fields so that you can display only the information that is relevant to you.
- We improved the design of the checklists and allow for e.g. to directly edit the elements for a faster edition.
- We improved the design of the Checklist Designer so that designing checklist get even more intuitive.
Analytics & Reporting
- Get insight on your data anytime: you can now generate reports from our Web Application and export it in Word, PDF, or Excel.
- Customize the screens by using our new screen customization module
- Query API: we now support basic date functions like NOW, MONTH, YEAR as well as DATEDIFF for minutes & days function in Query API
This release also brings further bugfixes and performance improvements. Consult the detailed Release Notes below for more information.
For a live demonstration of this new version, feel free to join our Release Information Session Webinar:
- German session, on the Tue, Feb 9, 2017 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM CET. Register here.
- English session, on the Tue, Feb 7, 2017 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM CET. Register here.
Our product is currently in process of a structured series of tests. Under normal circumstances, the forecasted release dates are
- January 25 2017, for all Web Applications (Workforce Management, Knowledge Management, Administration App & Master Data Management)
- January 25 2017, 5:00 PM CET for the Android and iOS Applications.
For further details of all improvements and bug fixes see our Release Notes which will be updated after the release.
Note that for the update of the Windows Version of our Mobile Field Service Client you will need Administrator Permissions.